Thursday, August 11, 2011

Walls

It dawned on me recently that I've done squat on my blog since vacation. Which stands to reason as I've been woefully unproductive with my camera. A rut, slump, funk, who knows. Whatever the reason I haven't been as active as I should be. Time to pull myself out.

And so I find myself heading into a favorite wine store that is wonderfully designed in a style Italian. Stopped myself, grabbed the D700 (which I purposefully took just in case) and got to the business of exposing.


I know it's just a wall. And a door that's blended into it. And a hinge. But the color was rich, as was the texture. Whatever floats your boat.

A glance above and I see the windows. Another keeper, with the added benefit of contrasting cool/warm colors and stronger graphic elements.


So what if it's just a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment